Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday 10 September 2011

Eid Mubarak 1432H...

This was the best Eid celebrated after two miserable years. At least this was a start to a happy chapter. Firstly, it was the family's turn to be celebrating at his hometown in Johore. Fortunately, grandma decided to come up to Kuala Lumpur and celebrate it here!! To be honest, I don't have a prob spending days in the the serene village. Surrounded by greens and fresh air. But I just don't like being there doing nothing. Yes, I don't like lazing around for days! Secondly, it'll be my first time celebrating Eid with my soon-to-be fiancé! Yes, I was crazy excited!! Even my daughter was excited having a father figure around. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah for all the happiness Allah SWT has granted to me. I'll forever be in debt to Him. To my Muslim brothers and sisters out there, have a great memorable Hari Raya Aidilfitri. For those that I've sinned, I hereby sincerely ask for your forgiveness. May Allah showers his blessings on you & your loved ones. ~XOXOX~




No comments: