Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday 30 September 2008

Eid Mubarak..

It will be Hari Raya tomorrow...My 25th year celebrating as a daughter, 3rd year as a wife, and 2nd year as a mother.. People kept asking "When was your best hari raya, Amy?"... I really don't know what to say. I don't even know what's the answer. Every year, I'm blessed with a meaningful hari raya. Though the earlier Ramadhan may challenge my patience, but when Syawal comes, it's all worth it. Still, I'm searching for the true meaning of Hari Raya...it might be forgiveness, might be sharing of happiness, might simply be the celebration of a religion. We all have our own perception... Anyways, wishing all of you Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir & Batin for all my sins..... ~XOXOX~

No comments: