Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday 4 September 2008

Quickie Buka Puasa @ The Curve...



Ramadhan is here....

As usual me and Leen thought of going makan-makan together. Where else if not at our usual spot..CURVE. At that time too, I was craving for the Kuey Teow at Little Penang (I think it's Little Penang)... As I was having this emotional 'thing' in Facebook while writing captions on 'my' Girls, I decided to buzz up Jihan and Raha if they'd like to tag along. Jihan was in...but yong had some stuff to do. So anyways, we had a good time buka puasa-ing. Lots of catching up, with Jihan especially! Oh that busy woman! We also had fun with Shasha's baby, Nif. It's unfortunate I had to leave Putri behind as she was starting to have fever!! (Her health is kinda going up and down these few weeks). Anyways, I'd definitely be looking forward to more buka puasa outing with friends around.. Insya-Allah.. ~XOXOX~

No comments: