Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday 9 January 2009

ISRAEL, MAY YOU ROT IN HELL!!!









Assalamualaikum... For this post, it's a bit different. It's not about having coffee, going for parties, or nor is it about going for a swim at a hotel. It about the world (literally).. Just a little something for us to think about, and do something about it soon after. So here goes....

Every single morning, I'd have my breakfast at the office. Either feasting to a plate of nasi lemak, a bowl of noodles, or a piece of bread. Just like daddy, a newspaper would accompany me at the table. Lately, I lost my appetite... Why?? Well, I'm sure we've all seen the pictures i uploaded above? How did you feel when you saw them the first time? Sad? Heart-broken? Disgusted by the devilish Israel? That's how I personally felt..or should I say ,I still feel that way..

I'm a mother to a beautiful 3 year-old princess. That's about the age of those kids killed shown in the pictures. You actually don't have to be a mother to feel the pain and sadness. We're all human..The Almighty God gave us a heart to feel, and a brain to judge. But where are the hearts and brains of those Israelis? Are they all zombies? Oh, perhaps they don't even deserve to be called zombies?! What did all the Muslim children ever do to them, or their country?

I used to be a big fan of Starbucks!! Family and friends quote, "Amira would die without her weekend sip of hazelnut latte"! How painfully true was that!! Honestly, I never took it seriously when most people were busy printing lists of (Israel and American) companies and brands to boycott. One person will not make a difference. At least that's what I thought. How shallow was I? How ignorant was I? HOW STUPID WAS I?!!! Thank God, He opened my eyes, opened my heart at just the right time. My last sip of hazelnut latte was on the 4th day of the attack on Gaza. And I'm trying my very best to stop purchasing products of Pro-Israel. At least now I can cry as much as I want after looking at the pictures in the newspapers and be proud of not contributing to the war faced by those innocent children.

For all my Muslim family of Gaza, all I can do is pray hard that all of your misery will end soon. Praying hard that all the donations reaches to you in any way possible. Be strong... For the ever evil Israel, may you rot in hell!! ALLAHHUAKBAR!! ~XOXOX~

3 comments:

CP said...

I do feel sorry for the Palestinians. Pray for them.

Nice blog.

TEH
cpteh.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my god...really horrible to see.lets ter soul be peace...i pray for them/Hello Friend,i found your Blog quite intresting.Well i am also quite new to this blogging world.So now i am searching for my new friends.I hope you can be my one my friend forever.So i have added you in my blog roll.Hope you will also add me in your friends list.Anyways my dear friend happy Blogging....And stay in touch.Bye.

:: amira hanani putri :: said...

hello visha...
thanks for stopping by..
sure w e could be friends...
take care..