Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday 18 December 2011

Life Begins At 40?...











Happy 40th Birthday to my fiancé!! If it's true what people brag...that life starts at 40, I seriously hope that it's for real. That he'll get his new 'beginning'. A new beginning to be shared with me. A new marriage (soon), new adventures, and hopefully a new happily-ever-after fairytale.

The birthday dinner was at The Hill, Damansara Heights. We didn't really had a plan on where to dine, so yes, it was a last minute pick. And thank God it they had a table for us being  on a Saturday night. 

From blogs around (which you can Google), I've been hearing bout the to-die-for ribs and their various unique cocktails! We had a go on their Caesar Salad, THE Brontosaurus Beef Ribs, and Watermelon Slush (alcoholic)! Oh, if you're dining alone, don't even think about coming here. Coz the foods were made to share! And do call and make bookings just so you wont be disappointed on not getting a table! 



And yes, the above is my gift for the birthday boy this year...a shiny purple (being his favourite colour) Zippo lighter! Now please don't preach to me if you think it's an unhealthy gift. At the back of it, was...

R.R
SINFULLY SEXY
40!

XOXOX

Here's wishing my husband-to-be to more great birthdays ahead, a unlimited health & wealth with all the love and blessings from Allah SWT. I love you, sweetheart... ~XOXOX~

No comments: