Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Maximum Impact...

My HOTTIE Prince Charming..

Cat!! Meeooow...

Darling Dina..

Extended Family...Where's Ferdy Beeboo?!!

Went for the show at Istana Budaya with Dina's family...Sat on the $180 seat, but totally paid a FAIR amount (thanks to Diva Dina!!)... Was so excited to see my man; Zulhuzaimi..the Lead Actor and the Creative Director for this musical!! All I can say is.."I'm so gonna watch this again, and again, and again..." =D Beeboo, please don't be mad... ~XOXOX~

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

amboi!!

ahhh.. lupa.. kamu mmg superstar pun. ye tak??

=)

:: amira hanani putri :: said...

my dearest sister...
i'm glad that u know
me far too well!!

luv u.....

Illi Hzbull said...

wahhh.. i xsmpat amek gmba~
x bwk kamera..huuu~

:: amira hanani putri :: said...

huh...
lucky me...
dah la my prince charming was there!!
am going again on friday babe!!
hahahahahahahaha