Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday 9 November 2008

New Crib...


Went to see the crib daddy had bought for me (literally speaking..hehehe).. it's already 75% complete. Somehow I don't really feel like I wanna move to this new place. Don't wanna make new friends, don't wanna meet new neighbours. I'm happy where I am now...though it's not a huge house to live in, I'm very happy.. Dad wants to move in when it's all complete and ready (that's in early 2009), but I insist that we stay where we are now till he end his service with Royal Malaysian Police. While then, we could still decorate the place and make it into a weekend house. Let me have some fun and memorable time for now..it won't be long. Just another 2 years, dad.... ~XOXOX~

No comments: