Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday 30 November 2008

Suddenly....

Usual Sunday brunch with Fifi..

With Aunty Lell @ Gado-Gado Kartika,
Jakarta..June 2007

Azmina, Farzana & My Princess
@ Aunt Lell's in Pondok Indah, Jakarta.
June 2007...

Having breakfast with Fifi..(Brunch actually!)..and I was begging her to go on a beachy holiday with me. Bali perhaps? Or a spa holiday in Jakarta? Hhmmm, NOT! She's going to Padang to find a cook for her restaurant! Sigh.. Talking bout Indonesia, I'm so missing Aunty Lell and her family; Uworkaholic Uncle Jeff, Cousin Zafri (whom is in his high school-find-a-gf term), Farzana Far (whom is still confused if she should be a girly girl or a tomboy), Azmina (the no-skirts-please sweet girl), and of course, lil' Irfan (the boy you can rasuah with a mini toy figurine if you don't want him to tag along your shopping trips)!! There...I miss them all. Planning to visit them soon in January or February, before hubby goes for his corneae transplant... But that's just a plan. But still Fi, I'm still hoping for a trip with you.. (I sound so..eerrr...lesbian!! Hahahaha).. ~XOXOX~

No comments: