Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday 6 December 2008

Lights..Camera..Action!!








Went to support Dina for the Muzik-Muzik ballad category nominations at Sri Pentas 2. She sung gracefully though she was having a rather bad flu & cold few days before, and on that day itself. Her dress was all simple yet elegant...(I dont have her picture here as it's in Ferdy's cam!)... Later after the show, we went to have supper at this Arab restaurant at Fortuna KL (or is it Fortune? WTH..). That's when the camera starts focusing on me! Here are some of my fav pics...candid and non. Sorry that I forced you to use the flash!! =) But above all, thank you for making me feel pretty... ~XOXOX~

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

damn~!! wait till i become hotter!!
wahahha. trust me sis. trust me.

:: amira hanani putri :: said...

yes sweetheart...
i trust you...with my life!!!