Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday 18 December 2008

Amy Edward-Cullen...


I'm 100% sure that you girls (including MYSELF!) fell inluv with Edward Cullen..whom is older than our grandfathers, so to speak. He is all and the only think we need in a man (and since we watched it, I don't have to say aloud bout the great criteria he's got)!! Since the day I left the cinema, I still can't accept the fact that Vampire Boyfriends DO NOT exist =( sad, huh? But that didn't stop me from 'berangan-ing' all night long. Even argued with that particular 'someone' that I should be THE vampire...simply cause I'm OLDER than he is...Heh!! Whatever, I'm so gonna get the original dvd for ME(!!)..for MY(!!) personal keepsake..so I(!!)can berangan more and more and more... ~XOXOX~

5 comments:

Illi Hzbull said...

i love Edward Cullen too!
*sigh

Sabrina said...

orang dah lama buat entri pasal edward...dia baru nak buat!! =P

hehehhe.

:: amira hanani putri :: said...

sabrina syg..
your sister here is a working woman..a mommy...a wifey!! i cant go movie-movie whenever i like.. unlike u! cheh!! =P

Anonymous said...

twilight stars the most boring couple on earth. seriously. here's a review that says it all. =)

http://anisahshurfa.blogspot.com/2008/12/twilight-starring-most-boring-couple-on.html

ferdestro! said...

fag vampire..