Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday 13 December 2008

She's A Mrs. Now...





One of my pal from primary school got married last friday...Sharizatul Nazira. Warmest congrats to her and hubby Faizal @ Faiz. It was a decent wedding dinner at the Civic Centre in PJ. Though we girlfriends try to make 'the gangs' wedding a must-attend affair, unfortunately some of us still couldn't make it =) but I'm sure they wished they'd been there. Anyways, my babe looked stunning in the striking blue outfit (dah la muka macam anak mat salleh)!! One thing though, she didn't smile when she was walking towards the 'altar'..when I asked why, she simply replied with a giggle.."Mak kita dah pesan tau..naik pelamin, jangan nak gedik-gedik!! Ingat!!"... Hahahahaa.. I guess she was too nervous, she got confused with 'jangan tak senyum' instead of 'jangan gedik'. Anyways Ira, congrats again... ~XOXOX~

No comments: