Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday 26 December 2008

Swimming + Fun = Sick...




I decided to bring the lil' princess for a night stay at Sheraton Subang. I was pretty tied up with work and couldn't plan any trip elsewhere (out of Kuala Lumpur that is). My babysitter was telling me how every single day Putri would tell her that I was going to bring her for a swim at a hotel. Hhmmm, yes, I got the hint!! =) The day we checked-in, Putri got a cold. Her nose was pinky and then came the fever. I didn't want to spoil her excited-ness, so i 'drug' her with paracetamol and some cough (& flu) mixture. She slept like sleeping beauty after I promised her we would go down to the pool at 5am. Hours later, she woke up, swim, swim, swim, and got ready for dinner with my parents. It was during dinner that she started to become cranky, Her body temperature was rising, and so I and hubby brought her to SJMC. When a baby's body temperature rise up to a certain degrees, the baby has got to be bathe. So, as u can see, it was a pity sight. At the end of the day, Putri went back home with grandma and grandpa, while mom and dad stayed at the hotel and stuffing ourselves with anything we see nice in the room-dining menu =) ~XOXOX~

No comments: